1.Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。
2. God helps those who help themselves. 自助者天助。
3. Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难。
4. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。
5. A small mistake will trigger huge consequences. 失之毫厘，谬之千里。
6. Experience is the mother of wisdom. 实践出真知。
7. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. 只工作不玩耍，聪明孩子也变傻。
8. Beauty without virtue is a rose without fragrance. 无德之美犹如没有香味的玫瑰，徒有其表。
9. More hasty, less speed. 欲速则不达。
10. It’s never too old to learn. 活到老，学到老。
11. All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的未必都是金子。
12. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.千里之行始于足下。
13. Look before you leap. 三思而后行。
14. Rome was not built in a day. 伟业非一日之功。
15. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
16. It is hard to please all. 众口难调。
17. Action speaks louder than words. 行动胜于语言。
18. Bad news travel fast. 坏事传千里。
19. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。
20. Do as Romans do in Rome. 入乡随俗。
21. All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事总是由难而易。
22. No man can do two things at once. 一心不可二用。
23. Think twice before you do. 三思而后行。
24. Haste makes waste. 欲速则不达。
25. He who begins many things, finishes but few. 事事皆做者将一事无成；虎头蛇尾。
26. Kill two birds with one stone. 一石二鸟。
27. Little by little and bit by bit. 积少成多，积沙成塔。
28. You never know what you can do till you try. 你不尝试就永远不知道自己能做些什么。
29. All roads lead to Rome. 条条大路通罗马。
30. All's well that ends well. 结局好的就算好。
31. Best is cheapest. 最好的即是最划算的。
32. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 两鸟在林不如一鸟在手。
33. It is love that makes the world go round. 爱令世界生生不息。
34. Unity is strength. 团结就是力量。
35. A contented mind is a perpetual feast. 知足常乐。
36. A rolling stone gathers no moss. 滚石不生苔。
37. Constant dripping wears away the stone. 滴水可穿石。
38. Every cloud has a silver lining. 黑暗中总有一线光明。
39. Everything comes to him who waits. 耐心等待之人，必能如愿以偿。
40. Fortune favors the bold. 幸运之神总是眷顾有勇气尝试的人。
41. Every minute counts. 分秒必争。
42. Great hopes make great man. 伟大的抱负造就伟大的人物。
43. If you venture nothing, you will have nothing. 不入虎穴，焉得虎子。
44. It is no use crying over spilt milk. 覆水难收。
45. Justice has long arms. 天网恢恢，疏而不漏。
46. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
47. Like father, like son. 有其父必有其子。
48. Love me, love my dog. 爱屋及乌。
49. Many heads are better than one. 三个臭皮匠，赛过诸葛亮。
50. Well begun is half done. 好的开端是成功的一半。
51. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. 早睡早起，富裕、聪明、身体好。
52. Quality matters more than quantity. 质重于量。
53. Time and tide waits for no man. 岁月不等人。
54. Nothing is impossible to a willing mind. 世上无难事，只怕有心人。
55. You can‘t make something out of nothing. 巧妇难为无米之炊。
56. Genius is nothing but labor and diligence. 天才不过是勤奋而已。
57. Give a dog a bad name and hang him. 众口铄金，积毁销骨。
58. He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑到最后，谁笑得最好。
59. History repeats itself. 历史往往重演。
60. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. 抱最好的愿望，做最坏的打算。
1. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
2. Never too old to learn, never too late to turn.
3. Rome wasn't built in a day.
4. Do as the Romans do.入乡随俗。
5. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
6. Practice makes perfect.
7. No pains, no gains.
8. No cross, no crown.
9. Seeing is believing.
10. Love me, love my dog.
11. Like father, like son.
12. Never say die.
13. As cool as a cucumber; as close as an oyster.
14. Diamond cuts diamond.
15. Nothing seek, nothing find.
16. Nothing brave, nothing have.
17. A good beginning makes a good ending.
18. No man can do two things at once.
19. No one can call back yesterday.
20. No sweet without sweat.
21. No smoke without fire.
22. Do well and have well.
23. Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.
24. Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
25. Don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs.
26. Nothing is to be got without pains but poverty.
27. Not to advance is to go back.
28. No way is impossible to courage.
29. Observation is the best teacher.
30. Offense is the best defense.
31. Old friends and old wines are best.
32. Once bitten, twice shy.
33. One false move may lose the game.
34. One man's fault is other man's lesson.
35. One's words reflect one's thinking.
36. Man proposes, God disposes.
37. Out of debt, out of danger.
38. Out of sight, out of mind.
39. Penny wise, pound foolish.
40. Praise is not pudding.
41. Prefer loss to unjust gain.
42. Prevention is better than cure.
43. Pride goes before, and shame comes after.
44. Promise is debt.
45. Still water run deep.
46. Short accounts make long friends.
47. Success belongs to the persevering.
48. Take things as they come.
49. Fools learn nothing from wise men, but wise men learn much from fools.
50. Life is a tragedy when you feel. It is a comedy when you think.