although/ though 的用法
1. although与though均意为"虽然,尽管"，且不与 but 连用，但可与 yet, while 连用;
3. although/ though= even if
1. Although she doesn’t know me well, I will try my best to help her.
=She doesn't know me well, ______I’m______to try my best to help her.
2. It seems to be rainy, but we’ll still take a school trip.
=_____it seems to be rainy, _____we'll still take a school trip.
3. I’ll finish my homework_____there's much difficulty.
4. _____the storm is coming,_____we needn’t worry about it.
5. The wind is so strong. The house won’t fall down,_____.
6. ________ Lily is only seven years old, _______she can take care of herself well.
A. Although; but
B. Although; /
C. /; though
7. Lucy is always working in her room, ________ she is very tired.
- but, going
- Although/ though, yet/ while